Friday, February 26, 2010

exam coming..

yaya...
seriously i haven get ready myself
i know where my standard can go...
wif my slight effort it is impossible to achieve my dreeam to get 4 flat...
juz read the newspaper
asked jason and ben their result
and my angel jeen and win zee
i know i reali need to work veli hard....
now have to do studies for every 8 hours everyday like jeen said...
haiz...no regret..
coz i already choose this path...
though it look like diverge road..
but i believe God will lead me through this circumstances.....
Work hard Feiching!!!
juz one year...pls stay still...

Father Lord
i know i am a little bit late
but i pray tat wif the wisdom u grant me
i can overcome tis difficulf time
and your blessing is waiting for me
Guide my way
so tat i won feel lost
and i could have the courage and aspiration to walk down tis road
As wat Your word said before
"Ask and you shall receive"
Bless my future as it belong to You
i believe You have a great plan in my life
Thank you Lord
In Jesus name i prayed
Amen....

No comments: