Thursday, February 24, 2011

breakthrough

Yes i need it..
It might be really tough and difficult, especially it comes to trials and making decisions, fulfilling task...but I trust in You!
Life is hard, but walk wif u everything become easy~~
Guide my way,refuge my strength when i need to be transfomed..
I am enough wif it, God your are dream maker..
The only one who knows my way
The only one who can accompany me throughout the journey
The only one who can understand my feelings completely..

Father, thank you..
By your mercy i am able to enjoy the privilage as Your beloved daughter
By your grace i am able to serve You in the house
Because of you the blind can see
Because of you heaven knows my name
Because of you my life has found a home

So grateful when seeing all comments and encouragements from dearest leaders and frens..special thank to pastor for sharing his own experience in uni life..appreciate the two big sisters in my life currently for giving advice and help doing research for me..dear angel jeen and winzee, really proud of you guys after realised STPM really a high standard exam.. thx to all seniors and frens who concern about my exam..thx to neh also who purposely send regards from nus in singapore...
Big big thanks to my dear LORD who sent so many angels in my life to guide and help me throughout the difficult time..

NOW, the 1 month plan started...
What would be the first day and the final day differences..
i can't wait to see it and feel it personally..
Neither by my own strength nor intelligence, You are the one who make changes..

No comments: