Monday, August 31, 2009

Bye~~my best fren..

My best fren... Hosanna...
Today she will go back to Johor,
for the training for "jing bing"
really very not willing to let her go,
quite sad about her leaving...

Actually i don't really know her for long time,
but dunno why I can become friend with her...
till we know each other story,
each other family background...
surprisingly i realize we have a similar part,
that is we both dun have "father",
she lost her father when she was young,
and I live like no father,
never talk to him.......................
Our only father that can rely on is our Father Lord...
She also have the same feeling with me when the first time we step into Philadelphia Church,
tat is this is my family,
this is my home,
this place is my shelter,
the warm feeling in my heart make me stay in church till today.....

Just wan to tell her,
she really play an important role in my life,
like an angel in my life,
thank God for putting her in my life,
even just three months.....
she always comforting me,
helping me whenever I need help,
always giving me advice,
indeed she understand me more than any friends of mine,
like last time my leader did to me......

this two days i was trying to hold my tears,
stopping it from coming out..............................
but i failed,
during dream factory,
and sunday service when pastor prayed 4 her.............

My friend,
all the best in the coming soon training programme,
hope you enjoy it,
and come back with more anointing and blessing....
Although my heart hope you can stay,
but i know there is a better plan for you,
i will wait for you to return to us.
You have promised us must come back after two months de....
You will returned to attend the graduation day of the dream factory

No comments: