Friday, August 28, 2009

Day to OUG~~

actually the 7 girl guides committee planned to go Petaling Street,
since 2 get sick,2 cannot go,
so only left me, en, and snoopy....
I was shocked, suddenly all cannot go....

thank God I told Poh Li wat I want,
and she willing to bring three of us went the shop called "Mr.D.I.Y"
the shop really consists of a lot of cheap and cutie things tat we need..
sumore bring us to the pan mee food stall which opened by her aunt...
which recommended by chui ling in the tv programmed called "1 Day 5 Meal"
really nice and worthy...
It looks small and although we all order small,
but the portion is quite big actually..




finally we also come out wif an idea and budget,
didn't wasted our time just go there and do nothing..
really hope can help the girl guide to earn more money for community work...
yet still appreciate all my good helpers as they had tried their best to contribute for the event...
thx for Poh Li, Hui En, Sheen Yeen, Ping Yeng, Suet Ying, Pui Yee, Shirley......

No comments: