Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Sorry i dunno..

Had a deep talk wif yuen last week,

talk about her life, studies, family, relationship..

the gal who said would not coupled during studies.

Guess wat? now she is the first to couple..funny rite?

We were discussing about everyone in class,

suddenly she told me..

"me and jojo can't figure out actually what type of person you are?"

Yesterday, Mannee and I went for Mcd..(GCB burger-salt is too cheap is it?)

haha..same situation come to her..

haha...we 2 memang same cell group de.

both of us quite cold-blooded compared to ting and li..tis is true..

How is my character?

What type of person I am?

Answer: "Unknown"

2 comments:

miss adelinekoo said...

haha.... i wanna learn to be more cold blooded lo... how o??

feiching said...

haha..no need to learn...not a good thing...