Sunday, August 8, 2010

wat i need juz a CAR....

Juz a little small tuition for maths,
mon noon,puchong nite kl fri and sat(church prayer and ministry)
all class being filled except mannee's class..
i onli got a choice...
go for the mon nite class..8-10.30pm...
walau e...
even my dad is rapid kl owner also impossible la...
y muz all the time so beautiful?
y muz all the place so near?
ss2 ar...not pcs2 le...
my bro wouldn't willing to be my driver...
my dad, impossible for him to be so susah for me..
i called bro tze hoe, he off on mon...
i ask sin li's dad, not confirm every week...
.
.
..........................................

God, i am fed up and frustrated wif life like this...
i am not asking a car for entertainment or fun..
but at least i can use it for good purpose,
fetch myself and ppl to church,
fetch myself to tuition,
fetch my family...............
i need a car, Lord...........

2 comments:

tigger_J said...

No worries, cast all your anxieties to the lord. 神把你放在这个出境是有他的目的的。

miss adelinekoo said...

yea gal.... dun frus la.. i stay in pj de stil go church at subang 2 every sat n sun ma.. now everyday tim... when da time comes God wil provide de.... juz be grateful n pray for it den can d lo.. XD