Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Encounter Him

Due to a cute person's request, I decided to post in english.
*Remarks: my eng not that pro...

As many know i am having important exam the end of year, but to be honest i din studied much. So onli left one and a half month to put my best foot forward, try to understand, memorize everything within these periods. The failure to take my last paper-maths T paper 2 coz me to lost mine trial result. >.<
This is the 1st time I phobia for exam after i fin took exam for 18 years... I was lost.. Lord, why am i here? what can i do? Can I leave? Why i kept on failed the subject? Many questions in my mind.. Lord I felt so useless and weak...

Today met my dear spiritual parent, thank you so much Jessie jie! I really had a great time wif her..although whole conversation ended up wif tears, but it is the tears of being moved and comforted.. She kept on telling me: " Dun encounter the world or yourself, but Encounter God","God is Bigger than your problem" and her own self experience...

Yeah, now only I realized I have no faith in You even thousand times i told people to "let go and let God". Lord, sorry that i kept rely on my own strength and wisdom, thank you for never letting me go,thank you for always been there for me, i know you still waiting for me to turn to You.

Here i am, Abba Father! Back to Your side, my sweetiest hug. My hiding place where i can pour out my fatigue, worries, upset..Your will is greater than my will, let Your will be done on me....



Zech 4:6
So he said to me, "This is the word of the Lord to Zerubbabel: "Nor by might nor by power, but by my Spirit," said the Lord Almighty.




5 comments:

tigger_J said...

haha....STPM....well, its just a stepping ground for each individual to enter the world....no worries lah!! No need to be that stressful de...just smile through the exams.:) "Joyful heart is good medicine"...

Btw, wonder who asked u post english, can really see the true face of ur english d......:p hahahahah!!

Chelle said...

Ahem...
Good job in posting in english. hahaha~ There's still lotsa rooms for improvement. No worries.. if u hv rooms for improvement means u r still learning. Learning is the ladder to success. ^^

Ppl who considered themselves perfect and no nid for improvement is those who failed in everything.

feiching said...

wa...so paiseh le...my bc better..haha...

Chelle said...

wat ohh... if u never practice ur english, then u will never improve. hahaha~~ so practise more n u'll improve more! yeah!!~~ write more in english then.. hahaha

feiching said...

lol..haha... i try my best la...