Monday, October 18, 2010

random

lately lazy to post things..
Time seem to be insufficient..
But trying to put my best foot forward..
Recently people kept asking :
which uni u wan to apply for?
which course you wan to take?
which career you wan to persue after these?

NO IDEA...........

o..give me a break...
can i just my little time in whatever i want to do?
the feelings of being observed make me feel at ease
sometimes i wish i could be an ordinary person..
study not b'coz i need to go for test,
but really study for my interest....
It's still not the time yet,
wait till i finish my studies till year end....

Dream,
you seems to be far from me..
i can't reach you..

Heart
Could you tell me..
What is the thing that i looking for?

Journey of life has just started..
Many obstacles are waiting for me...
Many challenges i still need to take...
Many lessons waiting for me to learn..
Many blessing of Him i still expecting..

My Saviour,
you in charge of my life,studies,family,finance,everything...

[Lord i give u my heart i give u my soul~~i live for u alone]

4 comments:

tigger_J said...

hah..... u'll face ten times more of this later after exam....haha...till u have da feel of separating ur self everyone...

feiching said...

hmm... coming soon de la...

feiching said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
feiching said...
This comment has been removed by the author.